The view of the Bosphorus is one of the most beautiful views in Istanbul. Bosphorus Apartments For Sale
Here you can see not only the European side but also the Asian side of Istanbul, as the strait of the Bosphorus that separates them comes to light. The Strait of Bosphorus connects the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea. It is 30 km long and varies in width from 0.5 to 3 km.
It is considered one of the most important strategic corridors in the world, as it separates the Asian and European continents, and the shipping traffic in the strait is one of the most important shipping routes in the world.
There are many options for those who want to invest in buying real estate overlooking the Bosphorus, where apartments or villas are for sale, depending on the investor’s requirements and budget.
Neighborhoods near the strait are the best places to live, whether on the European or Asian side.
Thus, the search for apartments for sale in the Bosphorus is a specialization in the search for the highest luxury, because the Bosphorus of Istanbul offers vital, tourist and investment benefits alike.
Why are Bosphorus apartments for sale?
There are many reasons that will make you think of owning a property near the Bosphorus, especially if it is a residential apartment or an apartment for investment, and the most important of these reasons are:
- Investment value: the areas overlooking the Bosphorus are considered one of the best areas for investment, and real estate prices are the most expensive anywhere, not only in Istanbul but in all of Turkey. Also, the increase in tourist flows and the remarkable urban renaissance, as well as the excellent location for trade and transportation, increase the investment value of real estate overlooking the Bosphorus in Istanbul and make it more profitable than other real estate in areas far from the Bosphorus.
- The enchanting view: the Strait of Bosphorus, one of the most famous natural straits in the world, separates the continents of Europe and Asia. It offers a wonderful view of the sea. Moreover, the price of the apartment can increase a lot just because there is a sea view of the Bosphorus. Many who are looking for a luxurious life will not miss this view, and it is no wonder that the Bosphorus area is generally the first destination for the wealthy and businessmen, as it used to be the first destination for princes, sultans, and ambassadors.
- The vital and tourist location: the area is generally characterized by its beautiful climate, which makes it a preferred location for foreign and local tourists, giving it a wide market movement and continuous trade around the clock. In addition, there are many other important advantages, such as the modern and interconnected transportation network and the presence of the largest commercial and investment companies and their branches there.
- The Turkish government also approves many advanced service projects and guarantees many residential complexes and large hotels in the region, making an investment in them safer.
- Government Interest in the Region: One of the bright spots in the Bosphorus region is the government’s keen interest in the region. Here you will find most of the government and official facilities you need to take care of various day-to-day or emergency services. In addition, the region has a strong infrastructure and offers the best universities, schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.
- The city has a modern transport network with metro busses, subways, streetcars, and ferries, as well as an interconnected network of various internal transport.
- The beauty of the area and the abundance of historical monuments. If you enjoy walking along the Bosphorus coast, you can easily see the embrace of the present and the past in a single street.
You can visit: Istanbul Rich Areas | Luxury Areas in Istanbul
What are the areas overlooking the Bosphorus in Istanbul?
There are not just one or two areas, but many areas where apartments overlooking the Bosphorus are for sale, both from the European and Asian sides.
The European regions like Sariyer, Besiktas and Eminonu. And the Asian regions such as Escudar and Because.
How can I benefit from the apartments overlooking the Bosphorus?
If you do not plan to live there, or if you own a residential property and want to invest in others in the area, the best ideas for real estate investment in these areas are:
- Renting furnished tourist apartments
- Renting hotel apartments
- Buying and investing in a hotel
In general, the average capital recovery period for properties overlooking the Bosphorus is between 18 and 22 years, which means that you can recover about 4.5% to 5% of the capital annually.
Rental values are also high and increasing significantly each year, giving you more room for higher profit returns. In addition, the region is a tourist area par excellence and therefore its hotels are among the busiest in Turkey throughout the year.