Istanbul Rich Areas, offers an environment that is suitable for countless lifestyles and provides an excellent experience for all of its residents. The advantages of living in Istanbul are many.
Luxurious real estate, a multicultural social structure, a history full of important events, a rich culture, unique architecture, easy access to any kind of goods, beautiful scenery, and many other things make Istanbul so special.
Despite being one of the most populous cities in the world, the hospitality of the Turkish people in Istanbul is still unchanged. A common aspect of the Turkish people is to build useful and caring communities.
Istanbul is full of luxury opportunities. Therefore, it is also home to Istanbul’s richest residential neighborhoods.
Which are Istanbul rich areas?
- Beşiktaş: As one of the central locations in Istanbul, Beşiktaş is one of the most expensive residential areas in Istanbul. Beşiktaş is in close proximity to all parts of Istanbul. There are many public transportation options, including ferries, highways, and more, so you can easily reach everything. Beşiktaş is famous for many things. The wide variety of markets makes it easy to buy anything you want. Life in Beşiktaş is exciting in many ways. With its never-ending nightlife and a variety of parks, it is impossible to get bored in Beşiktaş. With close proximity to great business life and the Bosphorus Strait, Beşiktaş is a place to live. Levent Prime, located in the fourth district of Beşiktaş, offers the best aspects of Beşiktaş.
- Beykoz: It is a huge and largely rural area in and around Istanbul. The parts that are in the city are by the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Köprüsü bridge. It is a beautiful and green residential area, ideal for those who want to raise a child but are not willing to spend a large sum on an apartment in Istanbul. If you have a car and want to live away from the touristy and busy parts of the city, you should consider living here. It’s definitely nice to be so close to nature and the coast and still live on the outskirts of the city.
- Beyoğlu: The Beyoglu district, home to the famous Taksim Square and Istiklal Street, is a stylish place to live. Beyoglu is quite a large area with 46 neighborhoods. Located between the streets leading to the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn, Beyoğlu offers easy access to any part of Istanbul. With countless alleys and markets, Beyoglu is a hotspot for economic activity. Reminders of the city’s rich history can also be seen in its architectural details. Beyoglu is one of the best places to live in Istanbul as it offers a high level of living. Beau City, which combines modernity with the cultural values of Beyoglu, is worth a look.
- Maslak: It is located in the northern part of the European part of Istanbul. It is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods and is full of historical buildings of Byzantine and Ottoman architecture. Maslak is one of the first neighborhoods that comes to our mind when we talk about luxury. There are beautiful villas and houses in this area, and the views are often breathtaking. One of the main advantages of living in Maslak is its proximity to any point in Istanbul, about 20 minutes. Because of its privileged location on the coast, the neighborhood’s atmosphere is more relaxed than the rest of Istanbul, as if you were in a smaller seaside resort.
- Bakirkoy: It’s probably the first part of Istanbul you’ll ever see because it used to be home to Istanbul’s main airport, Istanbul Ataturk Airport. But it’s more than that. A neighborhood that is well connected to other parts of the city by ferries, public transportation, and roads is the reason why many of Istanbul’s upper-middle-class residents live here. You will not find many historical monuments here, but everything is nice and new and there are more than enough shopping centers, restaurants, and bars that you will ever need. There is also an exhibition center in Bakirkoy where many exhibitions are held every year, which attracts many investors to the area.
- Kadikoy: Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kadikoy is one of the best places to live in Istanbul and also the most expensive because it is teeming with people and businesses and there are so many things to do that you will find everything you would expect from a European city. There is something special about Kadıköy, its architecture or its exciting life. Kadikoy district also consists of Baghdad Boulevard, which has an inexplicable value. With its shopping malls, different lifestyles, and business life, Kadıköy is one of the most valuable places in Istanbul. For you to enjoy life in Kadikoy to the fullest, Panorama Residences offers all the features of the area.
What are the most expensive properties in Istanbul?
Istanbul rich areas have many types of real estate, including those preferred by foreign and Arab investors over the rest of Turkey and all countries of the world, as well as by wealthy people who want to buy an apartment or several of Istanbul’s beautiful, distinctive and ideal properties.
But the prices of real estate in Istanbul are different and distinctive. There are those who prefer to buy the most expensive properties in the most beautiful areas overlooking the enchanting sea, and there are properties in Istanbul that are cheaper than them and have their own market and customers.
Istanbul’s most expensive properties are located in its most rich areas and neighborhoods. They have been built to the highest international standards and with a quality that rivals any property in the world and has advantages over the rest of the properties in the city.
It has its market and buyers from celebrities, businessmen, wealthy people, and big capitalists who have decided to invest in real estate in Turkey or buy an apartment in Istanbul to live in luxury and enjoy the beauty of the city. It also has its own standards, privacy, and specialness.
But luxury real estate in Istanbul, which is becoming more and more expensive, is usually located in Istanbul’s rich areas and very distinguished neighborhoods.
Write by: Nirvana Property