Turkish Passport Visa Free Countries, The Turkish passport is one of the most needed and preferred passports for foreigners, as it is currently ranked 52nd in the world, and of course after the Covid19 crisis.
It is also in high demand, with 10,000 people applying for the passport in the first half of 2021 alone, as the Turkish government has made it possible to acquire citizenship through various routes, such as investing in Turkey, which is the most sought-after route, especially investing in Istanbul.
The Turkish passport allows visa-free access to 111 countries, which in itself is a great advantage for its holders. In addition, there are 36 countries with visa requirements.
Turkish passport holders can also enjoy benefits such as free education in Turkey (10 Turkish universities are listed in the 2019 QS World University Rankings), hereditary citizenship, and free medical care.
The passport is valid for 10 years and can be applied online.
It is usually issued within 3 months.
This country is also the destination for foreign investors who either want to start or expand their business to take advantage of Turkey’s strategic location between Europe and Asia, as well as the favorable real estate prices that come with low wages compared to the rest of the world.
How to acquire Turkish citizenship by investment?
- Depositing $500,000 in Turkish banks for 3 years.
- Buying a $400,000 property in Turkey.
- Creating 50 job opportunities for Turkish citizens at your business.
What are the available visas for the Turkish passport? Turkish Passport Visa Free Countries
Turkey has been in talks with the EU about its accession, and so there are high hopes that the country will be part of the European Union, which will only fill the package of membership in NATO, C.O.E., OECD, and OSCE.
However, at the moment Turkish passport holders have to apply for a Schengen visa, but in early 2022 it was announced that there will be six other potential European countries that will grant visa-free access, such as the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Poland, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Turkish passport holders are eligible to apply for an E2 visa, which gives them access to the U.S. for 10 years.
With a Turkish passport, you can also visit Canada for 180 days. Due to the Ankara Agreement, you can also apply for a business visa to the UK.
Schengen Visa requirements :
- Valid Turkish passport
- Two photos
- Travel insurance policy
- Proof of accommodation
- Paid visa fee
- The bank account statement, or sponsorship letter
E2 Visa requirements :
- Valid Turkish passport
- Documents proving legal previous stay in the U.S
- Visa application form
- Bank statements, tax records, or payslips from employer
- Proof of returning to Turkey such as: Studying in Turkey, proof from an employer, owning real estate in Turkey, or a marriage certificate to prove that you will return to your family in Turkey.
- For self–employed people: business license, income tax return, or company bank statement.
- For retired: documentation of retirement fund.
UK tourist visa requirements :
- Visiting the nearest UK embassy in Turkey
- Filling out the visa application form
- Handing required documents and payments
- If approved you will be sent an email
List of Turkish passport Visa-Free-Countries :
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Georgia|
|Kyrgyzstan||Macao (SAR China)|
|Sao Tome and Principe||South Africa|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Bahamas|
|Jamaica||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Saint Lucia||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Trinidad and Tobago||The British Virgin Islands|
|Cook Islands||Hong Kong|
|Niue||Turks and Caicos Islands|
List of Turkish passport Visa-On-Arrival Countries :
What are the benefits of holding a Turkish passport?
It does not matter if you are a second or first citizen because Turkey welcomes everyone, especially if you want to start your own business.
You can own real estate and start it freely, have the right to vote, have health insurance, keep your first citizenship, free education which is considered one of the best in the world.
How to obtain a Turkish passport?
- Pick an appointment from https://randevu.nvi.gov.tr
- Submit your ID card or a copy of your residency permit.
- Biometric photos of yourself.
- Pay your fees.